Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy
Valtris Specialty Chemicals, and our employees, are committed to the protection of employees, facilities, communities and the environment.
We will demonstrate our commitment to this core value by:
- Compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Compliance with all Valtris EHS&S policies and guidelines.
- Conducting our business in accordance with Responsible Care® Guiding Principles, Process Safety Code, Product Safety Code and Sustainability best practices.
- Continuous improvement in EHS&S performance and pollution prevention.
- Using EHS&S performance metrics as an integral part of our individual performance measurement.
- Open communication with all interested parties.
- At Valtris Specialty Chemicals, we are committed to maintaining our quality management system and continuously improving effectiveness.
- Our goal is to safely and consistently produce and distribute products that meet the expectations of our customers and all applicable legislative requirements, including product related regulations.
- All Valtris manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified
- Both Eccles, UK and Baleycourt are certified to ISO14001
- All US sites are Responsible Care Management System (RCMS) certified
- Delaware River facility is OSHA VPP Star certified
- Cleveland site is certified for EXCiPACT Good Manufacturing Practices for Pharmaceutical Excipient (2017)
- Fort Worth, Cleveland and Walton Hills have NSF certification for certain products for drinking water pipe applications
- Kosher certification for benzyl alcohol and benzaldehyde at the Tessenderlo facility and ESO at the Walton Hills facility
Product Regulatory and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Requests
For SDS requests, please contact:
Valtris North America: email@example.com
Valtris Europe & Asia: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benzyl Chloride & Derivatives: email@example.com
CEREPAS™ Esters incl. Functional Fluids: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Product Regulatory Questions, click here.