Lankrostat™ and Lubex™ antistatic agents exhibit antistatic properties in PVC plastisols. After compounding into the polymer, these antistatic agents migrate to the surface and provide a conductive path to prevent the build-up of static electrical charges which can cause a fire in dusty or flammable areas and also reduces dust build-up. In addition to PVC, Valtris antistatic agents may be used in the polyolefins sector.
- Lubex™ AF 250 and AF500 are anti-fogging agents suitable for use in food packaging film needed to eliminate the unpleasant fogging effect and promoting film transparency.
- Lankrostat™ 60 show medium-low volatility which are very effective as antistatic property as well as being in reducing PVC plastisol viscosity.
- Lankrostat™ LA3 is a very efficient antistatic and viscosity depressant product which gives a slight impact in heat stability and is equally effective in both reducing PVC plastisol viscosity and surface resistivity.
- Lankrostat™ LA7 is a very efficient antistatic and viscosity depressant product which shows low volatile effect.
- Lubex™ 200 is an efficient antistatic product which shows wide evidence food compliance EU regulatory 10/2011.
- Lubex 69, Lubex 600 (both suitable in flooring applications) and Lankroplast V 3033 (suitable in wall covering application) are very efficient viscosity depressant which show very low volatile effects.
- Lankrostat™ QAT is the most effective antistat on the product range with very low volatility but gives an important reduction in heat stability in PVC formulations, it is suitable to be used in combination with Lankrostat LA3.
Specifications & Attributes
- Low VOC
- No SVHC
- Viscosity Modifier
- Efficient Antistatic Agents
- Food Compliance EU reg. 10/2011
- Blow Molding