Non-Phthalate biobased plasticizer
Valtris Specialty Chemicals is a company that focuses on creating low-carbon products. In doing so, we have developed a bio-based plasticizer, Santicizer® Platinum G-2000. Santicizer® Platinum G-2000 is an efficient bio-based primary plasticizer that offers excellent heat stability, enhanced process ability, and lower volatility than traditional general-purpose plasticizers. It can be used in techniques such as extrusion, calendaring, injection molding, rotational molding, and spread coating. Also, it can be used in rubbers, epoxy resins, paints and coatings, and many other polymers.
Specifications & Attributes
- Valtris Santicizer® Platinum G-2000 Overview
- Santicizer Platinum-G-2000 as a General Purpose Plasticizer Replacement
- Bio-based - 85% renewable carbon content
- Easy to formulate to substitute for common general-purpose plasticizers
- Highly efficient, allowing lower plasticizer use
- Provides additional processing heat stability
- Plastisols processing applications such as spread/knife coating, dip/slush/rotomolding, and roll coating
- PVC calendaring/injection molding
- Chemically- and mechanically-foamed systems
Product Technical Data Sheet
Santicizer® Fast Fusing Plasticizers
Santicizer® Plasticizers offer all the benefits of high solvating plasticizers including compatibility in multiple polymer systems including PVC, Polysulfide, Polyurethane and Silane Modified Polymers. Because of their high efficiency, less energy is required to fuse PVC formulations.
Plas-Chek and Lankroflex Epoxy Costabilizers and Secondary Plasticizers
Lankroflex™ & Plas-Chek® epoxidized soybean oil (ESO), Lankroflex™ epoxidized linseed oil (ELO) and Lankroflex™ ED6 are secondary heat stabilizers that are used in a wide variety of flexible PVC formulations.