Environmental, Health, Safety and Security Policy
Valtris Specialty Chemicals, and our employees, are committed to the protection of employees, facilities, communities and the environment.
We will demonstrate our commitment to this core value by:
- Compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Compliance with all Valtris EHS&S policies and guidelines.
- Conducting our business in accordance with Responsible Care® Guiding Principles, Process Safety Code, Product Safety Code and Sustainability best practices.
- Continuous improvement in EHS&S performance and pollution prevention.
- Using EHS&S performance metrics as an integral part of our individual performance measurement.
- Open communication with all interested parties.
- At Valtris Specialty Chemicals, we are committed to maintaining our quality management system and continuously improving effectiveness.
- Our goal is to safely and consistently produce and distribute products that meet the expectations of our customers and all applicable legislative requirements, including product related regulations.
- All Valtris manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 certified
- Valtris, Eccles, UK is certified to ISO14001
- RC14001 certification is currently in progress
- Our Delaware River facility remains OSHA VPP Star certified
Product Regulatory and Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Requests